mas-HomeFinder — Listing Guide
Why mas-HomeFinder.com? What distinguishes this platform?
The Business Model
How to post your property at mas-HomeFinder?
- Search Engine (search bar): Modelled on Google, yet tuned for real estate, the search engine
distinguishes mas-HomeFinder from other platforms. It makes it easy for prospects to find the
property they are seeking without having to sieve through thousands of posts.
- The Search Filters are comprehensive yet configured ergonomically to minimize effort, or the
number of clicks, and to maximize speed.
- Highly Engaged, Rapidly Growing User Base: Property buyers and tenants are flocking to
mas-HomeFinder.com because the portal makes it easy for them to quickly find what they are
looking for. The interface is simple and designed for speed of use. Information is imparted
in a way that makes it easy to digest. As a result, the engagement levels are exceptional … users,
on average, are spending 11 min 34 seconds per session!
- Besides the advantage of connecting with a large based of highly engaged prospects, mas-HomeFinder
permits you to showcase your properties. You get your own personalized webpage. The platform also
supports web analytics – it tells you which properties are attracting the greatest attention,
and securing highest conversion rates.
- Affordability: mas-HomeFinder is committed to maintaining a minimum cost structure so that fees are
pegged at a fraction of the rates charged by competing property portals.
- At mas-HomeFinder you are treated as a business partner. Our core purpose is to contribute to
mas-HomeFinder.com was launched despite well-entrenched competitors because it is superior to existing
property portals, and because it will drastically reduce costs associated with online listing.
Ours is a lean independently run operation that is not aligned with any particular agency.
We have the competency to attract buyers and prospective tenants to our site, yet we can only succeed with
To post listings, you need to maintain a “deposit” account with mas-HomeFinder. There is no
minimum balance. The portal provides the facility to top up your balance and use it to list posts
(listing fee is SGD 10.00 per post), or to boost your posts.
Focussing on quality as opposed to quantity, we incentivize our partners to list fresh content, and to
regularly refresh their posts.
User-Centricity is the key to our business strategy. Powered by advanced analytics, our platform offers
superior performance in terms of speed and accuracy. Prospect are flocking to mas-HomeFinder because they
are able to quickly and easily find what they are looking.
Ranking of posts is based on over 40 variables, covering every aspect that is filtered or searched, as well
as a wide range of quality factors. The critical dimensions include location (in relation to prospect’s
search filters/search query), recency (how fresh is the post), content quality, performance (CTR, CTA etc.),
price (how well it matches the prospect’s budget) and promotion (boosting).
Follow these steps to post your property:
- Register: Provide your email as ID, and a phone number,
and optionally, other information for publishing on your mas-HomeFinder web page.
Registration entitles you to your web page and profile page (FOC).
- Verify: Open email from MAS (marketinganalytics.nus) and click on the verification link to complete
- Top-Up (after login). Go to your profile page, and click the
blue button to top-up the balance in your account. You may use this amount for listing
($10.00 per post) and refreshing your posts, or for boosting your post.
- Subscribe (optional): Go to your profile page, and click the
green button for a full year subscription. This entitles you to 50
concurrent listings, and bonus of $20.00. The bonus may be used for
boosting your posts as well as for additional listings, should you require more than
50 at any time.
- Post (after login): You can describe your property the
way you want to. Add photos. Add videos. You can edit your post anytime from your
mas-HomeFinder home page. And you can boost it to attract traffic.
- Boost/Refresh (after login): To attract traffic you should boost your post.
Go to your mas-HomeFinder home page to boost or refresh posts.